![]() |
| Nicki Minaj Album: Pink Friday Photo byrawdogtv |
![]() |
| Nicki Minaj Photo by Christopher Macsurak |
I was doing an internet search today for Nicki Minaj and I noticed there were some 24 million website entries for the name Nicky Minaj.
Nicki Minaj (Onika Tanya Maraj) is a Trinidadian-born (1984) American rapper, singer-songwriter, dancer, voice actress, television personality and record producer credited as Pink Friday Productions.
Minaj had a very colorful rise to fame when in 2010 she became the first female solo artist to have seven singles on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time. Most of the singles were on her first album Pink Friday which was released in November of that year. Nicki Minaj lyrics to those seven singles are some of the most searched lyrics on the internet.
All of her albums and CDs have her listed as Nicki Minaj, and there are over 261 million websites that are devoted to her under that name.
Whether her name is spelled Nicki Minaj or "Nicky Minaj", I'm sure everyone will agree that she is a great force to be reckoned with in the music world.



No comments:
Post a Comment